In this edition of the Entrepreneur Addiction Podcast , we talked about:
- Dan Rothstein – Author of the book ‘Make Just One Change – Teaching Students How to Ask Their Own Questions
- The demise of asking questions
- Why is asking questions a dying skill?
- The four elements of asking the right questions
- The difference of open and closed ended questions
- Prioritizing and sequencing questions
- Developing the life-long skill of asking questions
- Engage using questions
- Are you getting the right answers?
- Is it productive to ask the wrong questions?
- How questions lead you down a path
- Can you ask too many questions?
- Are brainstorming sessions productive or unproductive?
Press the ‘PLAY’ button to listen to Entrepreneur Addiction 42: Are You Asking The Right Questions?