In this edition of the Entrepreneur Addiction Podcast , we talked about:
- Gregg Fairbrothers – Ideas to Success: The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network Guide for Startups.
- How entrepreneurship will save the country?
- How many business ideas have you had?
- What is the framework of your business?
- The difference between success and failure.
- The best ideas come from markets, not entrepreneurs.
- Will your business idea burn you out?
- Reading and dealing with information quickly.
- The tools of customer validation
- Always do homework
- Internal and external business plans
- The business plan checklist
- The hierarchy of finding employees.
- Managing your company and correcting your course
- Ideas don’t build value, execution does
- What is your first thing?
Press the ‘PLAY’ button to listen to Entrepreneur Addiction 41: Ideas To Success